Dear Valued Member
2021 GEMS Annual General Meeting
We recently sent you the 2020 GEMS Annual Integrated Report containing the official notice of the 2021 GEMS Annual General Meeting (AGM) taking place virtually via the Zoom platform on Tuesday, 31 August 2021 at 15:00.
In accordance with GEMS Rule 29.6, the GEMS Board of Trustees requires members wishing to attend the AGM to register online by 16:00 on Tuesday, 24 August 2021. Accordingly, if you wish to attend the AGM, kindly:
• Click on this link and complete the online registration form before such time. It is important to note that only members who have registered will be admitted to the meeting.
• Click on this link to the Zoom user guide for details of Zoom’s functionality.
• Click on this link to download the Zoom software for an enhanced Zoom/AGM experience, should you prefer this to the standard Zoom/AGM web experience.
Should you be unable to attend the AGM, you may appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote on your behalf. Click on this link for a copy of the proxy form. When returning your proxy form, kindly mark it for the attention of the Principal Officer with the reference 2021 GEMS AGM Proxy. It is important to note that your proxy form must reach us by 16:00 on Tuesday, 24 August 2021 to be considered.
Proxy forms may be sent to:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Fax: 0861 004 367; or
• Post: GEMS, Private Bag X782, Cape Town, 8000.
For copies of the following AGM documents, kindly click on the links below:
We thank you for your ongoing support and look forward to seeing you at the AGM!